This course will take place live and online. You will receive detailed information regarding class prep and how to log into the class after you register.
Students will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Stable internet connection. Check your speed.
- Minimum bandwidth is 600 kbps (up/down) and recommended is 1.5 Mbps (up/down)
- Speakers/headphones/earbuds for listening to audio or videos presented in courses.
Licensed Product Owner Course
The Licensed Scrum Product Owner (LSPO) program was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Featuring an in-depth curriculum and insights from real-world case studies, this course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Product Owner role.
In an LSPO course you’ll learn:
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to assess business value.
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- Unmatched Quality & Expertise.
- Curriculum from the source: Developed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum, the LSPO curriculum has evolved from decades of experience transforming teams, organizations, and individuals.
- Evidence-based: More than just philosophy, each class is grounded in research and case studies across a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
- Sustainable Practices & Solid Techniques: Students learn patterns and practices of high-performing teams that are proven to accelerate personal and team performance.
Who should take a Licensed Scrum Product Owner course?
✔ Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
✔ Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
✔ Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore Scrum@Scale.
✔ Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
✔ PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Licensed Scrum Product Owner or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
✔ Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
About the Licensed Scrum Product Owner Exam & Credential
Students who complete a LSPO training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Licensed Scrum Trainer (LST) are eligible to take the LSPO exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their LSPO credential.
The Licensed Scrum Product Owner credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Product Owner techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Product Owner role scales in an organization.
The Licensed Scrum Product Owner credential is the only Scrum Product Owner credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The LSPO will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
Suggested Prerequisite: Scrum Master training, Scrum Startup for Teams or prior knowledge of Scrum is extremely helpful.
About the trainer
Shijo Paul is a passionate Scrum Trainer and Agile Coach.
- 10+ years experience in Scrum; 22+ years in IT
- Development and Leadership roles in start-up firms, technology giants, software service providers
- Successful enterprise level Agile transformations
- Trained people in cities across India and multiple locations abroad
- Licensed Scrum Trainer (LST), LSM, CSP-SM, CSPO, PSM II, ICP-ACC, Scrum@Scale, TBR trained
This training is for all levels of Scrum experience. There are no prerequisites.
Course fee includes access to the License Scrum Master exam. Students who successfully complete the course and pass the exam will earn their Licensed Scrum Master credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
You can get a full refund within 12 hours of registering, by contacting FuturistIQ Creations Pvt Ltd over email.
Tickets are transferable; if you cannot make it to the event you can send a friend in your place.
By purchasing a ticket and/or attending this event, you are explicitly authorizing us to capture pictures, video, and audio recordings of your image and voice and to use these recordings in promotion of our events.
Should for any reason outside the control of FuturistIQ Creations Pvt Ltd, the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, internet connection unavailability (for online training) or an act of terrorism, FuturistIQ Creations Pvt Ltd will endeavor to reschedule at the best of its abilities. However the participant/registered user (hereafter called client) hereby indemnifies and holds FuturistIQ Creations Pvt Ltd (and anyone and everyone else even remotely associated with the execution of the event in any way, whatsoever) harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, which are incurred by the client. The construction validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by all aspects by the laws of India to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose court the Parties hereby agree to submit.
For any queries, feel free to contact us at:
- +91- 9740090478
- Or write to email@example.com